Whatever kind of nanny job you are looking for, Rosebud Nanny Agency can help.
Contact us today to organise a face to face interview, at your convenience – we understand how hard it can be to find time for interviews whilst still working at your current employment, and are happy to meet with you outside of normal working hours.
To qualify for an interview with Rosebud Nanny Agency, you must:
- Hold a level 3 childcare qualification (NNEB/ NVQ 3 or equivalent) and 2 years paid employment as a nanny or nursery nurse
- OR have at least 3 years solid, paid employment as a nanny
- Show longevity in previous jobs
- Hold an up to date first aid qualification
- Have a recent DBS check (previously called CRB check) or be willing to apply immediately – we can apply on your behalf (£60)
- Be over 21 years of age
- Have at least 2 contactable referees
When we meet for your face to face interview, please bring originals of the following, plus photocopies for our records:
- All relevant qualifications, eg NVQ, BTEC, NNEB (if any certificates are in a different name, we will need to see proof of the name change, eg marriage certificate)
- Your first aid certificate
- Your DBS check (previously CRB check) if you have one – if its older than 12 months, and not registered on the update service, you will need to do a new one. Rosebud Nanny Agency can process this for you, at a cost of £60
- Two forms of ID – passport, driving licence, birth certificate, marriage certificate
- Proof of address – utility bill or bank statement, which must be dated within the last 3 months (please feel free to block any private information)
- Your driving licence – you will also need to create an account here to allow us to check your licence for points, now the paper licence has been scrapped – https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Your Ofsted registration certificate, if you have one
- Proof of nanny insurance, if held
- Proof of car insurance, if you have business cover
- Telephone numbers for 2 referees, including your most recent employer
- Any written references you may have
- A passport sized (or similar) photo of yourself
At the interview, we will discuss what kind of job you are looking for. We will also use the interview to get to know you and learn about your interests. This will enable us to place you with the family that will best suit your personality, as well as your job requirements.
For Nanny Jobs in Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire, contact us today.