This is a great meal for young children to help with. You can prepare all the ingredients and have it in bowls on the table, for them to add their own toppings.
- For the base – you can buy ready-made pizza bases, or just use a pitta bread or even bagels! Be creative – this is a dinner but also a fun activity for the kids.
- Passata to spread on the base
- Chopped tomatoes (red and yellow)
- Grated cheddar
- Black olives, halved
- Ham / pepperoni / cooked sausage, chopped into chunks
- Red onion, sliced
- Chopped peppers (red, yellow and green)
- Sprouting brocolli
- Spread the passata on your chosen base
- Add whatever toppings you fancy
- Pop in the oven for 10 mins at 200° (180° for fan assisted ovens) – keep an eye on it!
- Remember which pizza belongs to which child, and enjoy!
October 24, 2017
by Abigail Plested
< Go back